Wednesday, September 14, 2005

25 August Luke's Arrival

Luke Mathew Zimmerman!!! He was born on Thursday at 5:58pm on the 25th of August. I went in for a routine visit and the doctor did an ultrasound because I hadn't been feeling him move very much. She found that my fluids were low and so she sent me upstairs to labor and delivery. When I got there they put me on pitosin (to speed up my labor). I called Brian when I got there and within a couple hours he was there with me. I went in at 1 and delivered Luke at 6, so a 5 hour labor is all it took. He's a beautiful, sweet baby, he's everything we could have asked for.
This is about 20 minutes after Luke was born
I think Luke looks just like Noah here
Proud daddy. About 20 minutes after his birth
This is the next day and the first time Noah ever met Luke. He was very curious and very good with him

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home